Egg Donation: Is It Right For You?
When you donate eggs, you provide amazing hope to a woman or a couple. The decision to accept eggs from a donor indicates fertility problems and is often a patient’s last chance to conceive and experience the joy of becoming a parent, as they have usually exhausted all other options.
In this complimentary white paper, you learn about:
- Who needs donor eggs
- The female fertility period
- What are the requirements for becoming an egg donor
- The compensation for egg donation
- How to apply to become an egg donor
- How are donors screened and selected
- The process of egg donation and harvesting eggs
- The considerations of egg donation